October 13, 2006

Division

Sometimes when i get to work the sun hasn't broken the horizon and the stars are still out. there is always a saltiness in the crisp air that drifts up from the Bay and circles the village. Today I watched the dim morning light shining through the clouds as dogs ran through the mist towards the beach.

Yet somewhere near here is another tragedy behind closed doors. Sometime at the end, your sin is going to affect me even if I doubt. Somewhere I'm going to miss moments of selflessness and walk on with my own agenda. Open my eyes to the love and peace that surpasses all understanding.


To see a world in a grain of sand, And a heaven in a wild flower:
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand, And eternity in an hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ashley Cornwell's Facebook profile

counter