February 14, 2009

Every last rose

Live without Fear.
"Live. A lot. Unleash yourself upon the world and go! Go now! And fly free in the frowning face of convention. Giggle. No, Laugh. No, Howl as if you've never grown up. Understand that this is not a dress rehearsal, this is it! Take it all in. Yes, every last rose and every single breath. And by all means, whatever you do, drive a real cool car."
Sometimes when I go back to where we used to have a prayer meeting on the mountain I wonder if I can pick up the scattered pieces of God's heart that we felt there. To just hold them and as if by osmosis let Your Presence move through my skin, into my bloodstream, enriching and restoring the places in me that have been striving this week. I need the revelation, pure and undiluted,put in me like a transfusion.. I crave it. Resting in Him is required... then more Joy is released as we rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ashley Cornwell's Facebook profile

counter