May 07, 2012

A dream for my map


‎"Some conversations wake you up, others make you dream."



As I said, I've been thinking about all that is stirring in my heart and the good books I've read. I rephrase some of my goals as they change over time, and I came up with a new one today. For a while I've been craving learning to dream again, for my life, my future, my spirit, my place of influence. If I have one goal right now it is to learn to write so that others are inspired to dream. I don't want to dream unless it goes deep. (thinking dreams, not sleep dreams although understanding those is fine too!) The people who make me dream, even of things I think only they are special enough to accomplish, are people I crave. I don't even have a list of questions or problems or discussions to solve. I just want to be around them, to draw from their favor or anointing, doesn't matter what you call it. I could write with someone or ... I don't know. I have no idea how it will start but I don't want to let it slide away. Being a Vision broker, like Bruce talked about last year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ashley Cornwell's Facebook profile

counter